All camp information can be found in the below documents. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding camp for the 2018-2019 school year.
(FYI: Students will be limited to a small personal string bag to carry on trails, their bedding, and a bag for clothing)
Important Camp Dates:
- September 11: Camp Information and Curriculum Meeting @ 6 p.m.
- September 21: All student forms due. All chaperones registered, paid, & committed.
- September 28: All final student payments due.
- October 10: Deadline for all medications to be turned into the nurse.
- October 9: Mandatory chaperone training @ 6 p.m.
- October 15-17: Students Attend Collin County Adventure Camp
- Buses load Monday morning @ 9:30 a.m.
- Buses return Wednesday afternoon @ 1:30 p.m.